Wednesday, 21 September 2016

Now I Have a Better Idea about Australian Culture in Science/Law and Order






So, I am literally cracking my head up for more than 14 years, on top of getting it cracked criminally by others, thinking about why I would ever be attacked instead of praised, why I would ever be violated instead of protected, and why I would ever be criminally sabotaged and defamed instead of supported to maximum degree, when I finally found out a few things that really matter.




One, it was indeed Patricia Petersen who guaranteed my disgraces since 2000. Second, the reason is unbelievable: I would have to succeed in working with Horadam in 2002 or I would be considered unacceptable by Australian native women. As said, Horadam invited me to work on my project, basically, the one I had suggested to Trevor Skinner as agreement and payment for all Academia owed me that far, on top of a few other people. Horadam more than likely got things in exactly the way I proposed: John Casti gave all the supervisory lines to her and the paper, as explained on other blog posts. Horadam, after I come back to RMIT to say I will take it, imposed Asha Baliga to me, like someone in the middle. I also have worked out why, as said on another blog post. Basically, she would be gay if things match the story I suggested to Trevor, and all the evidence, including what the Nordic women did, points at that. I told Trevor that what I was most traumatised with in Academia that far was sexual advances of women, since I had had Patricia in 2000, one of her friends, a girl of about my age, Florica Cirstea, Eva Stenzdur, and Elaine Martin that far. I also had this problem in my personal life a few times, such as when I was best friend with Solange and Elanna in Brazil (won't mention full name, despite Elanna being eye witness and not saving me). I said that I had absolute horror of women, sexually speaking, and nothing could be more traumatising than being harassed or sexually assaulted by them. I then suggested that we did things like that if the best option were a woman: If she were a lesbian, that she put someone else in the middle, as Horadam did. 





Asha dropped the project exactly as I described now several times ALSO on the Internet. It was obviously not my fault, but hers. That means that Shepherd and all these women, including Kaye Marion and Irene Penesis, who know of the crimes I endure from watching a few of them for now several years, but have never moved to do my banner or get my job, have basically violated all my basic rights, human rights, or let be violated, since that 2002 for saying to each other that I had prejudice against women in Academia, believe it or not. I now found out that because of circumstantial, but really strong evidence, on top of what I already knew: Each step on the aggravation of the crimes I endure has been taken by a coward woman, such as Agnella Ricci Terra. So, on top of all the pain I had with what Asha did in 2002, I get all these atrocities because Patricia Petersen simply invented that. We now know why she was in politics in 2005, basically, and she is probably responsible for the end of the Ultimo police station, reasons already stated on another blog post. 





Unfortunately, Patricia Petersen is definitely attacking us gratuitously since 2000, out of racism or whatever. She actually harassed us, as explained, and we did tell that to at least two support staff members at VUT, since that is one of the things that most traumatises us in life: We really really love men, and only men. Sorry, girls! The reason why we did not go from Asha to Horadam, when Horadam seemed to be lightly interested in doing that, is, first of all, that the work was concluded. Based on what we told Trevor in 2001, we already had all we needed to get our PhD. Besides, what Horadam suggested did not align with our research, nothing in common, and that must have been because, once more, native Australians did not read our work. We did not mind presenting, not at all, but Asha Baliga destroyed everything with Shepherd, and Asha actually forbid us from presenting at SERC when we asked her to let us do that, as we explained on another blog post. Without knowing what we are doing, it is hard to suggest something that makes sense, and incompetence, negligence or absence of zeal have nothing to do with the fact that she was a woman. Even if I had extreme prejudice against women, what cannot be the case, given my past, including choosing Horadam exclusively because of the project she had to offer, which was my request, I am entitled to have it. Sorry, girls, once more! I obviously can prefer and choose men over women my entire life, and if you are unhappy, go to the court, basically. Nobody can attack me criminally for feeling better with them and working better with them. Sad enough, I did have a story for marginals when I spoke to Trevor, in case all native women were like Judith Cook, and they obviously are, and if I survived Brazil, after they sent me there criminally, for willing to keep the jobs they never deserved or earned, then Judith Cook and Patricia Petersen would volunteer to go to jail, and finally pay for what they did, saving me at that moment. I came back from Brazil, I did survive, but they obviously never did their share and still spent all this eternity of time making sure I would not go back to the university, believe it or not. Now I know.






I could try to prosecute her or Bradley, but it is the own authorities from Australia who did this to me. Judith Cook and her VICPOL friend plus Trevor, very unfortunately,  and Trevor is another friend of hers. 





I obviously never have a chance. I denounce to the ombudsmen at waste. I denounce to the AFP at waste. As said, Lek Thornisson, from Adelaide, is the last one who got all statements from everyone who I care about, plus 3 full plastic folders from AFP Sydney, and nothing has changed. I am still practically in full slavery enduring every sort of atrocity almost 24/7. I don't have communication lines that I can rely on or anything, believe it or not, this for these fantastic 14 plus years.




To make it all worse, I now know that they forced it all for me to study is with Maria Darcy, not Liu, in Brazil, UFRJ. I absolutely hate Brazil, its institutions and people, and that was the strongest reason to move and acquire another nationality. I have horror of UFRJ and told Trevor, very clearly, that it was a place of basically almost exclusively marginals. I definitely don't match Maria Darcy: she does drugs, is best friends with Tarcisio Dantas, who almost killed me in episode involving drugs that I have already mentioned online (left with no alternative), and she had a personal relationship with one of her supervisors, at least one of them, eye witness. I still said to the same Trevor that she did not learn, she repeated, just like almost everyone from Brazil, and even quite a few people in Australia, such as Sever. I learn, and I only repeat if I learn, basically, and that is the difference: I can then explain in a way that anyone will understand the foundations. They cannot be asked questions about those. Sever had mistakes that I don't think Maria would have, but we still don't match, me and Maria. I told Trevor: We had tried to study together, me, Paula, and her, and we really did not match on any level, me and her and perhaps even Paula and her. The reason why I went for Liu is, first of all, because I did not know how much Crippa had done against me, I had doubts, I thought it could have been in my favour, and, upon looking at what I had done with Shepherd that far, he suggested Liu, not Darcy. On the other hand, for what I had done under Asha, he suggested Regina. Regina refused to see me personally, and said she could not take part of anything in what regarded my research. That is the only reason why I spoke to Jayme about it. Jayme read my material, gave me a call, different from Regina, who was extremely rude, what was atypical for academics in Brazil that far, and said that he realistically did not understand a thing about that, so that he could not help. At no time have I acted with sexism or feminism, and, at all times, my choices had to do exclusively with achieving what I needed to achieve. Now, see what it is having these women in power or with access to Academia: Academia should be a place for work, not to get sex, quite sincerely. And even though I may accuse Priest and Sever of harassment, and I can even prove, materially, that they did that, I don't mind being harassed by them as long as we can get what I want from the course or whatever it is and they can finally accept my rejection, which is, in principle, what happened in that 2002. It is all very unfortunate: All these years. The reasons for me to have my so brilliant and perfect, infinitely productive, career in Science terminated at an early stage, without not even a Chair, are absolutely personal and partial. Even so, there is very little chance that I will ever restore my basic human rights, so who would say having all that happened to me exactly as it is from my end in the press everywhere on earth before I die, as it is my wish, and still get due compensation from human kind as whole for letting any of it happen to someone like me? 




This is then the price that I and the entire human kind, including 200,000 Christians from Indonesia, have paid because Priest decided to basically put his prostitute employed in Academia instead of keeping her inside of the limits of his home. I am afraid Florica Cirstea is another prostitute and so is Eva Stenzdur and the same is true even about Maria Darcy. I further observe that Alice, my Calculus professor, who I did mention to Trevor as a good professional, Helida, my Algebra professor, that I did mention to Trevor as a good professional, and Germanus Strazzeri, my cousin, Philosophy professor, who I also mentioned to Trevor, as well as I have paid with either their career or their lives for the possibly uncontrollable sexual urges of Priest. Quite sincerely, one should limit their drug usage to the walls of  their house. It had to be possible. I was a student of excellence: Both in AU and BR my score was always the same, I was just observing. I never missed a class, I was never late, and I never left early. I was a researcher of excellence. I had about 4 PhDs in record time before I am basically kicked out by native women from AU in that 2003. Of course, they were together with men like Shepherd and Bradley, but it was still their total absence of ethics and loyalty in competition that made this all a possibility. All democracy, all capitalism, and all signing for human rights! It had to be a joke! To make it all worse, I presented a reference letter in 2001 to VUT that came from a native Australian girl. The girl was really happy with my services, what basically means that I obviously had no prejudice. You will still find words of other native females on my Tutor Finder profile. They apparently did all they did because one of them wanted Bradley Paul Neal, my man in 2001, who I was obliged to spend time with in my intimacy in 2002 already because of Patricia and her gang. It is unbelievable. I did not want Bradley, not even for all money on earth, and I still told Trevor that. I now know that Danny Gil was probably waiting for me in BRB together with my Chair (Jones' vacancy). This all can only be a joke. The native women set me up first with a lecture that couldn't possibly have happened at that RMIT: They claimed the lecturer had taught them nothing, then went for exercises that nobody could understand, and they all presented me something that did not make any sense out of context. Who put me in that tutorial was Gary, and I did protest, since I did not know in advance what I would be seeing in order to be prepared. According to the own Gary, I did not have to know anything, I just had to be there, and I was there. I have the feeling that that tutorial was organised by the forces of Cook/Patricia basically, and they must then have complained or something. I don't know, but I don't get a chance for more than 14 years in terms of a permanent academic placement, and I apply quite a lot. Even considering all the atrocities I endure, which include 24/7 crimes against my communication lines, at this stage, I have managed to call people even in the USA directly with no problems, so that things seem to now be serious, even if they were not like that before. I then infer that it can only be something like that. Also in the police station in NSW, for instance, both civil and federal, the male cops made me hand in my denouncement to women when they, the men, were in front of me as I arrived. In my way out of the AFP many years ago, perhaps 2005, a female cop bullied me by saying she doesn't know or she knows, one of those two. I think it is definitely coming always from them because of things like that. At UTS, when I was working there, a female and native security guard kept on harassing me: She would take off the notes I put on board even when those were signed, for instance. I don't know, it is just too much not to be something like that. Leonie, who I mentioned to Trevor as properly included, since she seemed to have the right attitude and concerns, never got her job, as far as I know. They then formed a gang of absolutely unethical women that started to dominate and victimise the women who were not like that. In 2000, when I was once more basically harassed by Patricia Petersen at my postgraduate laboratory (I was a postgrad, but she was a Lecturer), she said that it was either her or Priest, basically, and she meant sex. The entire thing had to be a joke, but isn't. My career was perfect, and I was simply the most productive scientist ever alive before attacked. I would have at least 800 papers and 200 books of my own authorship if I had never been attacked, this already by 2010, about 30 yo, and that is more than Poincare's mark. I don't know, but the women who destroyed my Academia will probably never get to the 100. Human kind should think better before deciding to violate all their strongest laws and attack someone from Academia institutionally and governmentally. I definitely think that the laws should be respected at any expense by the authorities for law and order. I also think that ethics in Academia also means absolute compliance especially in terms of human rights. Nothing more important than being able to express ourselves freely, I reckon. 



Once more, it cannot be absence of ethics saying this about them because civil laws matter more than ethical codes and they have violated the civil laws to attack me even inside of the university. It all appeared also from me denouncing them to someone who was supposed to be authority but was actually a psychopath, someone who is absolutely partial and tends to protect native people in any criminal accusation. Cook started by destroying material evidence against Bradley Paul Neal that I presented to her in 2001, this intentionally and criminally, quite sincerely. Until recently, believe it or not, I kept the hope that that had been just something like acting for my protection, so that she would have kept a copy of my HD somewhere with her and things like that. Poor Marcia: It was me who was prejudicial... . By the way, the ladies from PILCH in VIC decided not to serve me anymore when I reported the episodes involving sexual assault by Elaine Martin during day time, work hours, inside of VUT, just to prove that they are really partial, unethical, and unprofessional in general. That far, and I had reported plenty of crimes by several people, nothing was an obstacle. We were on our second meeting, I think. When they heard of Elaine, their faces even changed, like I sincerely think they are lesbians too, and the whole thing is definitely about covering up for abuse of homosexual or bisexual over heterosexual women. It is all pretty sad. They still worried about splitting me from men since 2001 alleging that the worst threat that I had was rape coming from men, believe it or not. There is only God, realistically. 




Just to give a better idea of what I go through all these years, upon being criminally forced to end up even in backpackers, I was at Urban whatever (not so sure, in front of McDonald's, city), a new one in Melbourne in 2004, when I came back from Brazil. A female native employee seemed to enjoy seeing my face, as in lesbian stuff. I then came back to my room some day to find what I believe to be the mark of her vagina on my towel, believe it or not. A really flat layer of secretion, white, very round, occupied my towel, very unfortunately. So, the problem was men, is it not?



By the way, Leonie was also feminine and into men. Leslie Roberts, who was apparently killed in the period (Professor, Philosophy), also seemed to like exclusively men. I am sorry, but there should be a limit in all this tolerance sort of thing. 







______________________________________

PRAY WITH FAITH AND HELP THE EMPIRE TODAY




______________________________________


No comments:

Post a Comment