Wednesday, 25 May 2016

VACAS United






Oh, well, if someone ever asked or wanted to hear: Márcia, how do you see yourself during this more than fourteen years of martyrdom, of full violation of all your basic human rights?



I would say that I see myself as someone who was too kind and too generous to realize the intentions of those around her, too optimistic in what regards human nature, too optimistic to realize the clear opposition between what the person declares that they are to me and what they really are. 



Basically, I have been entrapped by Australian native men from beginning to end. These bastards seem to have decided to make marketing of themselves by usurping all my basic human rights and taking advantage of my situation of needing their help, basically. Instead of helping me, when I was declaring myself as one of the most oppressed creatures in the First World precisely because of the way they treated me, they decided to sacrifice my life to get easy sex at my enslaved expense, together with priceless millionaire original ideas, and other luxury items that they certainly would never be able to get at their own expense. It is a lot of cynicism saying that I was romantic before this all started, instead of absolutely practical and realistic. I was after romance, but not from my share. I wanted the most romantic guy on earth to do all for me on earth, and, if possible, remain myself very very cold but looking romantic, just because I had been incredibly hurt since early in life ALSO in those regards. It is a lot of cynicism saying that I needed anything else apart from some three million dollars from my first seven and something original ideas given to Trevor personally in that end of 2001 to be happy for the rest of my life, that I couldn't simply buy a Mathematics institute or build one, buy my PhD title, my journal, etc. You can only be joking. I still said to that damn Trevor that all that I thought I really needed at that age and time was money and power. It is incredible! They go with stories that range from me not having passed some evaluation, so say resume, English or whatever to me behaving like a prostitute and wanting the man of others, but the only story that there is is two absolutely unscrupulous races, peoples, countries, absolutely criminal, without any honor or discipline or compliance, who respect nothing and nobody, simply deciding to live at my enslaved expense, especially intellectual, nothing else. Cretin and hypocritical is compliment here, quite sincerely. 



I mentioned to Trevor that I saw some similarity in treatment between the Asian women and me back then, in the end of 2001, but I also observed that the Asian women were actually being proposed official marriage, with certificate and ring, whilst I was being proposed De Facto. Not that I wanted to marry, but I do think it is a difference in treatment, and a relevant difference. This difference told me that the Asian women were not even half as oppressed as I was. What happened then is that I became infinitely more oppressed and violated after denouncing oppression and violation of the Australian native men to the own Australian native men: That is basically what it is, is it not? Trevor Skinner was, according to himself, and I am not police or anything else, so that I have to trust what I was told, a native Australian man. I still cannot believe the courage of Australian men: All these years pretending it is a matter of respect with the Asian women what they are doing to me. It can only be a joke!



Bradley Paul Neal was completely out of my life and I could not be any more beautiful, happier or healthier than I was in that end of 2001 ALSO because of that. All Australian men came to oppress me and force me to him again with all crime and deceit on earth. Bradley himself came to propose to me in a cinematographic move, swearing that he would not fail again, that, from that date onward, he would tell me the truth and others. It looks very much like the story of Jesus with human kind at that stage, since I then immediately ask him to confess that he was reading my e-mails at VUT and, like the bad apostle, he denies three times, basically. I am so full of honor that I don't kiss or hug him that day because I was, in my point of view, already dating somebody else, and I did not get not even slightly convinced that Bradley would be telling me the truth or acting as he promised from that date onward. I call the man I thought I was with, and I also consulted him before meeting Bradley and insisted with all my life, heart, and soul that he accompanied me, and he seems to think that I am or that I should be with Bradley instead. According to him, the fact that I went there and spoke to Bradley and that I then took the ring in my hand, was enough to say that I was with him. If he had done what I asked, my entire life, career, head, and body would have been saved, believe it or not. Getting the ring was a gesture of minimum cordiality, minimum politeness, that I would think I should have because proposing in the way he did is considered beautiful and nice. It is just an object and  a gesture of politeness. He was then another Australian native man of little or no value. I think that he did not think we were together, but, for me, it certainly suffices that things are in the levels that they were for us to be a couple, to be together. I do know he tried VICPOL a couple of times, but, if I am suffering atrocities, which is the case, then I don't think he could have stopped by there, quite sincerely (minimum politeness/cordiality?). I go, from beginning to end, in shock with how uncommitted their actions and beings are. If they have any commitment, it is with damn hell, with the own devil, quite sincerely. Anyway, in that 2002, one of the things Bradley did was appearing with an Asian woman by the beach where we lived as if they were dating. I had no choice in terms of moving out of his apartment, as I told Joanne, but not only he was not doing his share on the agreement, and they were all attacking me criminally at the university, but he prohibited me with what I see as practically a death threat from even trying to get to the real state agent to pay half of the rental. I insisted with my life that that was what I wanted and he insisted with all his criminal forces that that could not happen. I then inferred that all was being controlled in a way to favor me in something, that it could only be, what, very unfortunately, now we know for more than fourteen years, was never true. Bradley had promised me marriage, truth-telling for life, true partnership, and others that day at the beach. I was then in that apartment getting infinitely worse than he had ever done to me. I had requested an agreement from Trevor and through Trevor, who I believed was at least Bradley's best friend, the one that commanded him even in what regarded his furniture, Cameron Plant, which was that Bradley and him guaranteed my PhD title and my job at most in 2002, maximum protection against Brazil, and a few other things. All that I get that I cannot deal with is a consequence of Brazilian crimes after I was criminally forced to go to Brazil in that 2002/3 ALSO by Bradley and Cameron. All that gave me no choice or chance was that visit to Brazil and the infinitely more serious crimes I there suffer, which then accompany me on the way back and until nowadays. 



Prostitute was Lara Mente, Raquel, that Asian, the Australian native women's group, which may include Joanne Kelly, but DEFINITELY not me. I am sure I could at most be seen as a poor thing, the betrayed and infinitely oppressed woman, the never served DE FACTO partner. I don't think people have the rights to lie to society in general, as said on the blog about PTSD: Adults are obliged to commit to what they say. Hamish, more recently, said that he was mine, that he loved me, and that he was going to do my banner. Not only you cannot do this in general if you don't really mean it, but you should prefer death to doing that to a person in my situation for more than ten years when they hear that from you if you don't really mean it, quite sincerely: There had to be a limit for disloyalty and dishonor in human kind, that is what I think, and I keep on saying. Whatever you say or do DOES imply something very meaningful in the life of others, and, in my case, Hamish was my only hope in the entire world that I would ever have human rights and justice again. He made me count on him with exclusivity, complaining even if I looked to the side. I don't know, but, once more, human kind had to teach them better and make sure their authorities for law and order complied themselves AT ANY EXPENSE. Violation of human rights is inadmissible in the world of nowadays, quite sincerely, especially in First World, who would say more than fourteen years in a row of all the violations together and me attacked by Brazil institutionally and governmentally? Basically, give me my existence back from the moment you stole if you think you can say that you could have done it or let it be done. Brazil was not only dumped, they were absolutely hated and never wanted. There are laws in both Brazil and Australia that make all that I go through impossible. Yet, it is happening, and it is happening for more than fourteen years in First World Democracy. I did everything right my entire life on earth, and I challenge people to find more honest, more ethical, more professional, and more serious with all she did than I was before being attacked, in that end of 2001. Is that the way human kind pays me? Hamish? Hamish made me love him with all my soul, all my heart, and all I am getting all these years is worse and worse. It simply cannot be. Where is the PTSD guy, for God's sake? Go killing them all before they can come close to me, this for end of 2001 at most!



Prostitute was the Asian woman, going around with a married man, basically. Bradley proposed to me in public, we were a DE FACTO deal, so that she is the prostitute. If she ever wanted to be with him with exclusivity, then she should have at least called me, is it not? She should at least have helped me with my difficulties back then, which included understanding who Bradley was in my life, who he really was, and what he was doing, if possible why, and protecting myself against Brazilian people by being somewhere where they, in principle, would not go. Prostitute was Lara Mente, married to the guy who was the son of the AUSIT manager, native: A person who went to my apartment to have intimacy with Bradley when I was not there, and I myself never gave her our address. Prostitute was Raquel, married to a Brazilian guy: Went there, to my apartment, once more with address that I myself never disclosed to her, to have intimacy with Bradley. But prostitute was definitely not me, who was officially living with him in a DE FACTO since 2001, beginning or something like that. I am martyrized now for more than fourteen years and Australia, as a whole, treats me as if I were a prostitute and the Asian, Raquel, Carla, Lara, and God knows how many more, including Julie Saunders by the way, as if they were the ladies. If you are going to commit atrocity against somebody, that at least they deserve it, I reckon. It definitely cannot be. Now, Agnella Ricci Terra is a prostitute herself, a secretary, so stupid and ignorant, and my only life, of an absolutely brilliant and independent woman, as for that end of 2001, is fully governed and ruined together with everything else by her for more than fourteen years in First World Democracy. I was an adult woman and a Brazilian or Australian citizen, therefore someone absolutely entitled to maximum protection to her privacy, property, and freedom rights. I would not understand not even why Agnella Ricci Terra would ever have a say in my adult life, who would say this? What is the explanation for this? Agnella had already been denounced by me to the Australian government through the figure of Trevor Skinner. She would have created the problems that generated the worst attacks of De Oliveira against me since that 2000 for being intrusive and disrespectful, for acting in gang, for committing crime against me together with her son, for being therefore disloyal to an extreme with her own blood relative. Who is Agnella? Who on earth would like her to be someone? To be somewhere? Why me? If anything, the opposite: I kill her, I command her, the highest IQ, obviously and trivially. What sort of thing has made the world act in the way they do? Why supporting Australia in what they decide instead of doing what they would normally do to Brazil and impose retaliations to them until they do what they should or at least saving me from both BR and AU through an academic job in the USA or something? Why this and why precisely with my existence? When did I like Brazil? When did I choose Brazil? For what? I was asking more than eight world authorities to guarantee my rights against Brazil and Brazilians in that end of 2001, also the entire AU TV press. What else? How could this even start, for God's sake? What did I owe and to whom instead of the opposite? Anyway, the Asian women would then be attacking me, even though they were already attacking in support to the Asian men who simply hated any woman from Brazil gratuitously, because they say that prostitute was me, imagine that! You've gotta be insane, like what is the piece of evidence that they have to support what they are saying? What I have however are very solid truths and public facts. Who lived with Bradley was me. He did not let me pay half of the rental and still did that in a very coward and criminal way, what definitely points at marriage and responsibility that is voluntary over my bills, generosity that is clearly of marital type. I wanted to start being a proper flatmate and pay half from the moment I thought he had been with someone else again, which was after Asha dropped. He did not accept and still did all that not to, so that prostitute would definitely have to be the others, I am sorry. I was never with anyone else in my intimacy during the entire time Bradley paid my bills or was with me in public, so that I was behaving as a married person should at all times, and slut was definitely him. In this case, what on earth can justify the words that the Asian or Australian women have used all these years to justify their atrocities against me? I don't even see how a person can decide not to do what they get paid to do for the other, who would say this? One second, one woman, would have been enough. One man, whatever. Imagine more than fourteen years in a row, 24/7? It all can only be a joke, quite sincerely!



Hamish, you say you are going to do something, you do. You did not have the rights to do anything else, I am sorry. You do the damn banner, you save me, you make sure I get the best justice and compensation as possible, quite sincerely, and nothing else. 



Basically, it is blessed be who kills whoever states things that are this serious to others and don't mean them: Nothing better than a dead traitor, a dead deceiver, quite sincerely. That they are killed way before they can harm us: good people, hardworkers, achievers, God's fighters, etc. They don't have any shame, they don't have any shame!





______________________________________

PRAY WITH FAITH AND HELP THE EMPIRE TODAY







______________________________________




No comments:

Post a Comment