Sunday, 14 February 2016

What Really Happened at VUT?






Certain things we can never talk about in public, perhaps.



Other things we can.



Before I spoke to Tony Milone, I got a call from her sector.



This conversation was clearly heard by someone else, who I was sure could only be one of Shirley's friends, one of them. I actually thought, back then, that it was the telephonist (I think that it was this one who was always after George Hannah in our room. I was usually the only person there when she visited to get to know about him, and I was always working, thanks God. George once broke his arm in the property of one of his lovers. I accidentally heard him telling someone about all that because I was in the room, and I was in the room working, as always. I wonder if it is possible that it was the same woman, like if this one, of the property, was the one who was always after him in the room and if this woman was the telephonist. He kept on saying that he was a Christian, but, for some reason, partly to do with his attitude, I thought that he was Islamic). 



I told nobody that I was going to see Tony, not even Bradley.



When I came back from the conversation, however, Shirley wanted to go on her own with me for a walk, but we always went with other people and I much preferred that way because she always bothered putting a few younger people with us and she was much older than me.



The only reason why we were together, me and Shirley, was because both wanted to exercise a bit during lunch time, I believed. I found nobody else to exercise with and, having Bradley at home, I would obviously not choose doing that with a man, like obviously as for my beliefs. I would only accept doing physical exercise with other men if we were not living together, I didn't have a boyfriend, and things like that, like normally. I definitely thought it was all about the exercise, never about anything else.



That day she pressured me quite a lot to get to know what I had spoken to Tony. I kept on thinking about what I could disclose to her without getting any more problems, since she was just a secretary, but she seemed to be extremely well connected. She then literally dragged me by the arm and obliged me to speak to Alladin Zaydeg. I think I am sure that is what could never have happened, for I was visiting Tony to precisely get advice on what to do. Florica seemed to think that Shirley was against me due to her attitude toward her some day when I was speaking to Shirley. She seemed to be trying to tell me not to have any conversation with her, to at most tell her about my achievements at work. 



The only thing I thought she could understand, and she was trying to talk about my work affairs for long, was the story with Florica, so that I only talked about that. I said one thing or another, and I never referred to the actual sexual assault, since at least in Brazil this is taboo, like it is probably the Country where the largest amount of violations of this type happen, not sure. In Brazil, that would never be addressed by anyone else and I would have to cope with all the loss on my own. I was however after advice from Tony also in cultural terms. The main topic was not that, but my professional future in general, since those things seemed to form a parallel mass.  In Brazil, intellectuals do not give conversation to secretaries either. I got these manners from Grace College, when I once shared something about my private life with the cleaners and thought they were actually very understanding and did try to help me giving me some cultural insights. I then decided that they were intelligent people, people that I could converse with, which was already my expectation in terms of First World because I had gotten really well impressed with the simple people in the USA as well, the whites, when I was there. I think I actually always wished for treating everyone with equality and for loving everyone just the same. Some could call that immaturity, but the thing I was really passionate about was finding a place where everyone was truly equal in terms of at least a few things, since we obviously will always have lots of differences that are beautiful and wanted. I had a lot of pity of my grandma's maids, for instance. I did want to connect more to them and make them feel more like humans or something. I also got horrified with Anna Fillipecki and the episode with the so fine doorman. I really would like Anna to think that his life was worth the same as hers. 



All I know of is that I would, later on, spot both Florica Cirstea and Sever Dragomir getting out precisely of the complex where Tony Milone worked. It was close to lunch time and I was going to have my lunch or something. I then saw Sever in panic, grabbing Florica by the arm, and pushing her to the side so that she would hide somewhere. That was at least the second time I was seeing both walking inside of VUT on their own during day time. The other time, they were both coming from the streets. I think I am sure Tony was threatened by both Sever and Florica that day in the same way Tony Sofo was threatened when showing my first analytical results to him. Tony changed completely and seemed to start attacking me instead of helping. Before that date, however, I thought she had helped a lot. For instance, I got a new room and a new supervisor. I finally succeeded in leaving Bradley's apartment because Cameron said he loved me, so that that gave me strength to move. I do think she had a share in that. I think I am sure Sever thought I had not seen Florica there when he pushed her. Perhaps I was wearing sunglasses or my eyes were down or something. I had this manner, of lowering my eyes when seeing professors or academic managers in Australia, as a sign of respect. With Sever, I actually feared him too, so that I just tried to avoid confrontation of any sort, even visual. 



I believe Judith Cook was also threatened by Sever, either directly or indirectly, say through Tony. Even so, obviously and trivially, they could never have chosen their own security over mine and I could never have been offered as a victim to anyone else, and I am sure I was. I also think that Trish Morgan was friends with Judith Cook somehow and so was the young girl who scared me to death when I was walking on Fitzroy Street as soon as I moved to St. Kilda. This girl grabbed a mobile phone and started saying out loud, "Gani, Gani, she is here". Next thing I know is that when arrived home there was a van parked in front of my corner and Gani had just threatened me by saying that he was going to grab me and Bradley, put us both in a van, and take us to the bush with him and his friends. I could see that that van was associated with that girl, but, even so, we do get worried about all. I now think that Judith Cook was always a psycho, as Elaine Martin had insinuated. So, Gani does not show up and they do themselves, basically, as it seems to happen all these years, since four out of five attacks that I suffer come from women, like at least and probably more. For instance, I have just received a very nice man in my little apartment for the purposes of having it cleaned. He has been nice and friendly to me at all times. Today he came with what he called his mother. I still tried to converse with her, but the woman was pretty much intractable and nasty to me. I only told of Gani's threat to three people: Judith Cook, Bradley, and the VICPOL. The VICPOLs told me that, in Australia, it was not a crime threatening people. It was only a crime actually doing something. I will never forget their words, since, as I have already said in my blogs, they seem to avoid giving information to the public at any expense, and that was really solid information. I had never seen that girl in my life and she was fat, just like Judith Cook. She was also white and native, just like her. Gani's circuit, as he himself said in his threat, was formed of males. As far as I knew, so was Bradley's. In this case, there was only her. To make it worse, that was right after I let her know about it. 



It is also true that that woman, the one who claimed to be Italian and appeared there as the new secretary of Neil Barnett, the one who was responsible for all the fuss at Charnwood Road, place to where I moved, could only have been put there by Judith Cook, since only with her had I conversed about having Italian background and the woman approached me through Shirley saying immediately that she was Italian. That was right after I spoke to Judith. 



Judith also changed the cars on my street, the message on them, so that she knew all about those attacking me and their crimes at that stage, but, like Tony Milone, she would never ever release any piece of vital information to me and I would lose everything on earth, my most priceless and perfect years, absolutely my every civil and human right, for more than fourteen years in a row in First World Democracy because those two monsters, Tony and Judith, would never ever ever, not even for a second, do what they should and give at least basic vital information to me, information that I bothered requesting directly from them. I tried everything I could and it sufficed that they told me that, hearing in real time what I told Trevor, were the Brazilians and I would have saved my entire existence by simply never going back to Brazil and assuming the only thing that could be true, that all these oddities appear because of Brazil and their marginals, not because of Australian native people. It is obviously Brazilian minds behind all I endure on earth since that end of 2001, it could be nobody else's, for everything is irrational, goes against their own Country, their own institutions, their own people and race, and is simply destructive to those who are good and perfect, like that is all I have ever seen Brazilians, especially cariocas, do: Destruction. They are realistically experts only in one thing, which is indeed ruining all for everyone who works hard, who truly deserves their life, their beauty, their standing, and everything else. Brazil for me means injustice, cowardice, disloyalty, and parasitism in highest degree, absolute disrespect for conventions of any sort. It would have been over, and I would have gotten rid of at least the Brazilian marginalia in 2001 at most it were not Tony and Judith. I still hope human kind creates sense and people do get to become responsible, also legally and formally, for what they do to others. These two women are responsible for tons of criminal deaths all these years, on top of all my losses since back then, and all the losses Australia has got by now, which include an AUPOST that is fully criminal. I feel that they have absolutely no shame. Each and every time I tried to contact them, that was definitely my certainty: That they had no shame and felt no guilt. They were still absolutely ready to do infinitely worse, and have done, very unfortunately. all these years. 



By the way, I did conclude several times during all the years of my martyrdom, that all the rules that applied for Brazil ALSO applied for Australia: never trust authority, keep to yourself all you can, never treat different people, from different levels, professions or others as really equals, etc. It is a shame that all that listening over happened with my call at VUT. I do think that, without that, Sever would not be at Tony's to threaten her, and that is what I think he did. If he never goes there, I would have solved all my problems through that woman, I believe. 



I don't really know who sent Florica and Eva Stenzdur to my new room at VUT with the intentions of causing problems to me, but I believe Tony spoke to a few people and, because of the conversation with Sever, assumed that Florica and Eva were my friends, like I really don't think she could assume that from my conversation with her. I actually think she told them that I wanted to be with the native men and Eva Stenzdur claimed to know them, which is something she should indeed be expert in, as for all I had seen, which included wet hair in the refectory when arriving with Neil Diamond from the street, according to her from a conference that nobody in the department but her had been told about. Because of that, she went there with Florica to guarantee that Shane would think that I was after one-offs instead of simply fellowship, perhaps relationship, but never affairs or one-offs. Shane, for some reason, believed what they said and did think I could do that. Confusion was established and Tony then was convinced that my team was the overseas men, which is why she then came and told me to be with Rogerio, I now believe. That far, however, she was telling me that Rogerio and Leinha were attacking me in Australia following requested investigations. I believe Tony did lots of things she could never have done and some helped me, but others destroyed me and led to all this. One of the things that destroyed me and kept me going for other people, beyond her, was the fact that she never answered my most fundamental queries. She seemed to want to say that Sever's English or way of speaking troubled me, when nothing of that made sense or was really important. This thing of speaking to other people should obviously be preceded of my authorization of disclosure and interference with my affairs in such a way. As far as I know, now from working with different departments of the Australian government, that is a rule by default: That we do have to authorize them to do these things, like we first authorize, then they do. She also had a talk with Priest, in my humblest. The consequences of that I have already mentioned. My main complaint was against women and she would then have put more women over me or the same women in a worse way over me, basically. It does seem that it is all about splitting me from men, but men formed my only interest. It also seems that it is about creating infinitely many situations in which I am locked with women, like absolutely all these years, all the same. It is all precisely the opposite to all I wanted, asked, and it all opposes frontally what I told her was my worst problem, which was dealing with female harassment over me in Academia. Besides, men seem to approach me since then as if I am ready to have sex or to marry them, regardless of who they are, so that all the part where we relate as friends, and start like that, or we are simply community, is dropped beforehand, just as it was when Eva and Florica influenced Shane in 2001 in that room, with me catching just the end of their 'conversation' around him back then. With this, I am never ever helped by the only people who could help me in this Country, and those are precisely the men. Even the postman thinks I can have sex with him because, for instance, he finally let me have one letter, believe it or not. 



I don't know, but I wish they knew that the way to please a woman like me is realistically serving her to the best they can, like that would be their only chance of becoming my friends, which is the only way I would be interested in ever becoming their partner. On the other hand, I wish they knew that I am an intellectual and I have never even dated someone who did not have at least an undergraduate. Perhaps accidentally I picked Edson and Marcelo Silva in Brazil, for instance, but all my other boyfriends were of my educational level. The amount of time those relationships last for is also meaningful to understand what it is, like it went for at most three months or something like that. I like conversing, basically, and I cannot really stand men who cannot understand what I say or who cannot converse in a logical way with me, like putting argumentation to reinforce his points, and things like that. 



I infer that, all these years, the same process took place, and that is obviously what made me suffer so much atrocity and never find not even one offer of witness' letter inside of the own Australia: A prostitute from overseas has approached each and every man I had contact with before they speak to me and influenced them in the same way Eva and Florica did at VUT. I must also say that I think I am absolutely sure Eva and Florica do women and have done each other during day time and work hours at Eva's house. That is not only because of being sexually assaulted by Florica, even though that should also be a final proof. I actually believe they were all, absolutely all of them, lesbians, like they may do men, like Patricia Petersen does, but they also do women and perhaps prefer them most of the time. It is all very shocking because they then worked for the government and actually engaged in obsessive thinking, that they would still change me into 'one of them'. I still remember, with lots of pain, the board I saw close to RMIT or my address in Middle Park all of sudden, when I was already sharing a room (against my will) with Joanne Kelly: Come out to play. I swear to God that I am so heterosexual that I could only imagine that referred to me literally going out at night and I am so naive that I imagined that they meant having fun. I then did try to go out at night a few times, since Bradley himself was doing that, along with others. I was then chased by Islamic men who would talk about my relatives, say Bradley's name, and things like that, very unfortunately. Sometimes I had native Australian men doing weird stuff to me, and this all the time before I go to Brazil, believe it or not. 



As another point, even the so few men I accepted having one-offs with in the period of my martyrdom, and they were about at most ten, had to converse with me quite a lot before that. I was always moved by God's feelings, so that I really do my best to relate instead of simply having a one-off. I actually have a lot of difficulties with relaxing and being with strangers in my intimacy. Three of these guys only took me to bed because we had a lot of alcohol before that and, even so, we conversed quite a lot before having alcohol together. I really disliked all. In compensation, I did fall in love with a guy in Sydney. I think his name was Alex. He was from England. We only conversed for perhaps four hours before we had some intimacy. It is just that there was a lot in common, I reckon. For instance, I think I am sure he had at least an undergraduate. It has to be true that we reach higher analytical levels through furthering education, if nothing else. I was a top researcher, actually better than Priest and Dragomir at least in one of their points before this all started. It has to be hard to impress me in a conversation. I sincerely would not try to relate to myself in an intimate way if I were a baker, a cleaner, a deliverer, a cab driver or anything like that unless that were an accident in my life, say I am suffering crime and that is clearly temporary or that is supposed to go for as long as the crime lasts. In my own case, I now endure fourteen years of absolutely atypical and unbearable life because of the atrocities. Almost nothing that I do now would be part of my normal life, and this for all these more than fourteen years. Thanks, Judith Cook and Tony, Bradley and Trevor, but I dream every night that time is back to 2001 and I know what I know now or that you simply never existed in my life, just like the South Americans, this already before I come and taking away my mother, father, grandmother, and myself. 




______________________________________

PRAY WITH FAITH AND HELP THE EMPIRE TODAY







______________________________________







No comments:

Post a Comment