Wednesday, 15 July 2015

The True Name of God






It appears to me at this very moment that the true name of God is Elohim (Elohim).



This is one of the things that most tormented me in the end of 2001, when I spoke to Trevor: The name of god.



After studying, as a scholar would, the Catholic Bible for a whole year, King James' version, which I got from an ambulant seller in Rio de Janeiro for a bargain price of 10 dollars, a wonderful book, which seemed to have been tinted with gold powder on the edges, with the figure of Jesus in an emblem that popped out of the book, a black and red book, mostly black, with something that resembled leather quite well used as a cover, I had been left in confusion as to the own name of god. I understood that He was definitely the god of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, but I had read the Final Judgement part and I knew that we had to say His name to be saved. Yet, what name? It should obviously be something in the original language, I imagined.



As I suffered all these atrocities and turned to God even more, getting even more revelations, such as the New Rosary, I believe I have finally found all answers: We should definitely abolish Christianity and Islam, and try to find a theory that fits all gods that exist, or the majority of them, since either we are all insane, and have hallucinations of every sort with gods, group hallucinations, with His messengers or something, or we really have contacts with the beyond. I preferred the latter, given my preference for believing that we are something, we are someone. I have been putting this all together with the Collective Unconscious of Jung for a while, already very impressed with the American movies when I spoke to Trevor in what regards intelligence and prediction power. I remember having mentioned that we could easily make those crop holes appear if we wanted by simple use of Science.



Since Trevor, we got a few more appearing and I did get the hunch that they had been made in the way I proposed, which was actually using UNICAMP, which is a Brazilian university that is very good for Applied Science because they impressed me at least once with their findings. I EAT SCIENCE since I am very little, to be sincere. Nothing has ever interested me more. Basically, they had invented a foam that was biodegradable and it would disappear in the environment in impressively short time. I never forgot. Unfortunately, given the Country and the people from Brazil in general, that beautiful result ALSO disappeared for good. Were it in Australia, they obviously would have applied that, as they did to worthless creations even, such as the solar car and the super bike at RMIT (gazillions of dollars in total sh..). 



I never said these bad words before this all started and I really took that story of not cursing very seriously. We must admit, however, that sh.. is not a curse, it is just an alternative name for poo, which is universally seen as a human necessity, basic one.



Anyway, coming back to the topic, there are these people, called Raelists, who actually claim to have had contact with Rael, who then claims to have seen Yaweh, which is one of the biblical names for God.



I immediately thought that they were a bunch of drug addicts and their theory was not something that could be believed.



Notwithstanding, it was because of their theory that I would not forget the term Elohim, which is what they present as creators or gods.



I also only read their stuff because of the crimes I suffer, so that I am now imagining that this is the purpose of all these atrocities. My grandmother, who was definitely a saint, Maria Ribeiro Ricci, was always very impressed with the possibility of the end of the world in 2000. She used to speak about the prophecy, which she cast over the shoulders of Nostradamus, all the time. She said like this, the world will not pass 2000 (well, best I can think of in English). She actually said it in Portuguese, her mother tongue. That was De 2000, o mundo não passará. I always believed my grandma blindly, for I never saw her telling a lie, for instance. I myself followed her example until the end of 2001 and had never told a lie in my life, as for the overall feeling. That is perhaps why God chose me as His vehicle in 2002.



Anyway, I have been thinking about the Bible since back then and the thing is that they could, and should, be several gods, since their messages are, at least sometimes, clearly conflicting or debatable.



One says that one of the biblical characters should not have consulted a medium. Yet, because he did that, he saved his life, according to the Bible. He then gets punished, but, quite sincerely, that was an irrational god.



The other does not seem to mind that we consult the deceased, saying nothing about that. Jesus, for instance, says he would come and wake us up. In fact he said that about his apostles, right? He is also told to have appeared after death to his apostles. If he did, then we should not fear that and that is OK, right? 



Anyway, all weights considered, everything is way more acceptable like this: God is not omnipotent and is not omniscient, like I said and PROVED in my philosophical blog. God is a bit human, since we were also told that He built us at His image (and at least that).



I have just observed, as another extraordinary coincidence, that the Arabic people use the term ar-Rahim for The Most Merciful. That sounds a lot like Elohim and El in Spanish is the same as Al in Arabic. 



Being so used to go through bad translations by now, I would think these words are close enough in sound. 



I also noticed that the Islamic book was built several years after the Catholic Bible and several people have noticed an extraordinary number of coincidences. I observed one that is really remarkable: The same Moses. 



We simply did not have access to translations of their book, but, by now, and that is also what I had told Trevor in 2001, to worry about translating their book and make it accessible, we do.



We now have their book online, and ALSO the Catholic Bible, what allows us to compare them quite quickly.



It is obviously reasonable to imagine, and I put several things together to get to my conclusions, so that I have also considered that the same David, the same Goliah appear on the Islamic book, for instance, and Mohammad wrote their 900th and something chapter first, before all others, and took more than ten years to write the book, that the Islamic book originated in the Catholic Bible or at most in the Jewish book, and it is an adaptation to what Mohammad would like to have seen. A true message of god would not take that long to come to us, I imagine, and would not need to be written for so many years. People who are in this world would have died in the middle, if nothing else.



As another point, all sights of God reported in the Bible seem to be passive of explanation through ETs and spaceships, all mysterious events of the Egyptians, which generate their admirable processes, such as mummification, also can get easily explained through extraterrestrial contacts, and etc. (Seicho talks about Amaterasu, a sun goddess, and Amen-Ra is the sun god, and they can then be associated with the god that appears behind the bush, which would be the Catholic god, and this god, from behind the burning bush, appears also associated with light and something that could be seen as sun, therefore).



I wrote a draft, given my physiological condition back then, so that this could not be a proper paper, just a draft, about Rael and, on it, I talked about us taking over, stealing their spaceship, which is no different from what I am writing about in the theory for The Empire. We just have another type of reasoning. 



I realistically do not see any advantage in having anyone else deciding anything about my life or my body, rather the contrary. I think that is all heinous and I fought my entire life to never be in this situation. What happens to me on earth was certainly not only never deserved, but is unacceptable, for there is realistically nobody in this world and time that could love freedom any further, yet, since that end of 2001, I do consider myself to be existing in full slavery and to have my choices either severely limited by Brazilians or exterminated in full by them, very unfortunately. This is all democracy, capitalism, the promised paradise. I really don't get it. 



If I am right, however, I should be about to have my human rights restored, since I now seem to have completed some mission and we can then make sense of God letting this happen to me or making this happen to me. 



May the god of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob sign under this and may our Elohim not be on the way, basically.



Have faith and pray The New Rosary, and please DO include my name in your prayers and requests for maximum compensation, justice, and full restoration of my human rights.



May the god of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob be accepted by you as the best and only god. So be it!



As for the mention to Nostradamus, my blessed grandma, whose prayers kept me without suffering crime during the term of her life, it was just to say that we should worry when the sun splits into two, since that is the beginning of the end. 



I have just "retranslated" a few pieces of his work, and I would also not have done that if not suffering these atrocities. You will find those pieces in one of my blogs here. 




Now, just for the jokes time: Too bad for the Jews, who make such a big deal on the way to pronounce Yaweh. Elohim is apparently something anyone can say. 



As another point, I have just found out that Mohammad's father was called Allah. I sincerely would not have doubts anymore, I reckon.




See with your eyes: Mohammad





Even if they claim that the god of Mohammad's father was Allah, a deity, as I have just seen in the same source, saying the name of god is a horrible sin ALSO in Islam and it was during my time on earth, in fact very recently, that I heard of a woman being killed for using the name of their god, Allah, in vain. Basically, this is absurd. Mohammad and other people would have said his father 's name several times, and therefore god's name in vain. We cannot really accept any self-contradictory religion, so that Islamism cannot really be.




Now, if you accept what other sources state, that Mohammad's father's name was actually Abdullah, and not Abd-Allah, then it is possible that a person would not be committing blasphemy in saying his name. We still would have the other problems we here mention to hang on to, however. 



______________________________________

PRAY WITH FAITH AND HELP THE EMPIRE TODAY




______________________________________

















No comments:

Post a Comment